Pilot Selection Day
If you would to apply for a place on one of our training courses you must first pass a pilot selection day. This consists of a number of assessments to determine whether you meet the standard for entry to the course you are applying for.
Selection lasts for a full day, typically starting at 09:00 and finishing around 17:00, and includes:
- An initial interview
- Two hours of flight time in the Cabri G2
- A pilot’s logbook to record the flights taken on the day
- All pre-flight briefings and debriefs
- FAST aptitude test
- Extended computer-based pilot assessments
- A pilot selection interview
Once complete you will receive your result on the day (or within 48 hours if taken on a weekend), and if successful your training offer letter will include a discount of £1,000 on our modular PPL(H) course. You will of course also have the two hours of flight time in your logbook towards your total hours on helicopters.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You have not viewed any product yet.