The Integrated CPL(H) (with ATPL(H)/IR theory) is a 12 month, full-time programme delivered on-site* Monday to Friday, for students wishing to obtain their commercial pilot licence (helicopter) on an intensive basis. ATPL(H)/IR theoretical knowledge gives students the best options for future progression if intending to obtain a modular instrument rating (a separate course).
Students are expected to reside locally, attend all classes in accordance with the schedule provided, and complete the required homework outside of scheduled lessons. This is the fastest and most intense way to obtain a CPL(H) therefore commitment and self-discipline is essential.
We have announced that two £5,000 scholarships may be awarded to stand-out applicants. If you are selected for a scholarship, the award will be notified prior to the course start date and deducted from the fees due.
Next intake: HC2 – 6th January 2021
Programme Status: OPEN FOR APPLICATION
Closing Date: Application window closes 6th December
* Currently TK instruction is being delivered virtually due to COVID-19, but we anticipate our 2021 courses returning to the classroom with our new extended COVID-secure facilities, subject to government guidelines.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the course start date
- Hold an EASA Class 1 medical certificate
- English language proficiency minimum ICAO Level 5
- Pass Pilot Selection to the required standard
- Be committed to 12 months of’ full-time training
- 135 hours of flight training
- 750 hours of classroom (or virtual) instruction
- 14 ATPL(H)/IR examinations
- Area 100 KSA assessments
- Radiotelephony practical test
- Pass a CPL(H) skill test with a CAA examiner
From January 2021, the Integrated CPL(H) course the course now includes the following:
- Required books, materials and computer-based training software
- Student pilot uniform
- 750 hours fully delivered classroom (or virtual) TK instruction
- 135 hours of flight training in the Cabri G2
- Includes dual, solo, SPIC and night flying
- 14 ATPL(H)/IR examination fees (sat at CAA exam centre)
- Radiotelephony practical test fee
- Up to two hours of aircraft hire for the CPL(H) skill test
- CPL(H) skill test CAA examiner fee
Course Fee: £57,500 plus VAT